Accumulates the four-directional energy to create great blessings of prosperity!
It is consecrated in accordance to the Buddhist rituals prescribed within orthodox scriptures. Every Dzogchen Prosperity Pagoda is numbered uniquely in accordance to its accompanying consecration certificate.
- Ward off negative influence and regulate Feng Shui energies
- Eliminate misfortune
- Resolve unhappy events
- Bring prosperity
- Accumulate powerful blessings from God of wealth
- Promote growth of good fortune
- Increase financial resources
- Activate wisdom
- Enhance romantic prospects and marriages
- Promote career advancements and bring great auspiciousness
Gathering of the Gods of Wealth and their great blessings
Enshrined within the first level of the Wealth Pagoda are the Eight Gods of Wealth, the Laughing Buddha, Sudhanakumâra, Fan Li, Zhao Gong Ming, Long Wu Ye, Bai Gui, Bi Gan, and Guan Gong.
- 布袋和尚Budai monk nicknamed “The Laughing Buddha” is worshipped as a god of wealth who answers all prayers.
- 善财童子Sudhanakumâra– Attained the ultimate after 53 encounters of Dharma. He can help increase goodwill, wealth and activate the highest wisdom; this is amplified for kind-hearted people and office bearers.
- 范蠡Fan Li – the Wise Lord Tao Zhu Fan Lii is one of the eight God of Wealth that is worshipped by people of all walks in life. He is the patron saint for traders and entrepreneurs.
- 赵公明 Zhao Gong Ming – The Fair and Impartial God of Wealth Zhao Gong Ming is the patron saint of people working in the real estate industry, foreign trade, and businesses who seek financial resources. This is especially so for people who pray to him for protection from numerous obstacles by disruptive influences.
- 龙五爷 Long Wu Ye – Treasurer of the Nine Territories. Working towards the fulfilment of the people’s wishes, Long Wu Ye manifests in a million different forms to benefit sentient beings in the world. He is well respected by the people.
- 百圭 Bai Gui – The Patriarch of Worldwide Management. He is the patron saint of bankers, traders, merchants and people working in the securities industry.
- 比干 Bi Gan – The Fair and Impartial God of Wealth. For thousands of years, countless people have benefitted from the worship of Bi Gan. He offers protection from investment and business fraud. He is the patron saint for state-owned asset managers and officials within the civil service. He has been worshipped by generations of business people and civil servants throughout the ages.
- 关公 Guan Gong – The Loyal and Righteous God of Wealth. Guan Gong is very willing to work in the benefit of others. All who offers prayers to this God of Wealth will have their wishes fulfilled. He is the patron saint of people working in the food and beverage industry and entertainment businesses.
These ancient sages and saints who manifested themselves as the Gods of Wealth were officials and businessmen of their time from both civil and military backgrounds. They were all outstanding examples of wealth, diligence, wisdom, loyalty, righteousness, selfless contribution and patriotism in the annals of Chinese history.
Buddhist transcendental Wealth Dhamapalas (Dharma Protectors) are enshrined within the second and third floors of the pagoda.
- 五姓财神5 Dzambhala (white, yellow, red, black and green)
- 莲师财神总摄 Guru Padmasambhava as the Wealth Deity Orgyen Khandro Norlha
It can be said that this pagoda is the visible manifestation of the Gods of Wealth in the physical world. Its ability to bring blessings of great wealth is unparalleled and incomparable.
The Miniature Dzogchen Prosperity Pagoda is modelled after the Dzogchen Prosperity Pagoda. It is and authorized miniaturization that has been specially scaled with auspicious dimension metrics to ensure its efficacy as a traditional Feng Shui implement that attracts wealth, auspiciousness, wisdom, and protection for the practitioner.
It is consecrated in accordance to Buddhist preparatory rituals prescribed within orthodox scriptures, which empowers it with the equivalent efficacy as the actual Dzogchen Prosperity Pagoda. Every Miniature Dzogchen Prosperity Pagoda is numbered uniquely in accordance to its accompanying consecration certificate (Note: Miniature Dzogchen Prosperity Pagoda is a registered copyright of the Great Perfection Meditation Centre).
Big Dzogchen Prosperity Pagoda (plated with 22k gold) is 29cm tall with wooden base – $888
Small Dzogchen Prosperity Pagoda (plated with 22k gold) is 9cm tall – $298
Small Dzogchen Prosperity Pagoda (plated with 18k gold) is 9cm tall – $198
Contact us to get the Dzogchen Prosperity Pagoda , while stocks last!
CALL US NOW!
Contact us at 65-9320 4100 to make an appointment with Master Edwaard Liu today! Best Feng Shui solutions to improve your wealth, health, harmony and relationships.